Thursday, October 20, 2011

HTS Training Facility To Open In Two Weeks!

We are nearing completion of the new HTS training facility!  This week, the walls were all painted and doors were hung.  Next week, the flooring goes in.  If things stay on course, I should be able to open the doors during the first week of November (possibly the 1st or 2nd).  That does call for a party, stay tuned for more info on my grand opening party.


The "Private Training" and "Semi-Private Training" pages are have been revised, including the semi-private schedule.  The "Subscribe" buttons for semi-private training weren't working properly, but have been fixed.  If you don't have a Paypal account, you will need to sign-up for one (you can do so after you click the "subscribe" button).  If you are interested in a paid-in-full option, I do have those available (not on the blog).  Finally, I will start scheduling clients next week. 

The opening of the new HTS training facility marks the end of five years of training at Cardinal Fitness / Bang Fitness.  I appreciate them allowing me to make it HTS's first home, and have enjoyed meeting many people there over the years.




No comments: