Friday, November 7, 2008

Push-Up Challenge-Intial Rankings


I think I have assessed almost everyone for the November Push-up Challenge. Here are everyone's initial rankings for one perfect push-up. It doesn't matter where you start (level), we just want everyone to improve by two levels. You are competing against yourself. *Picture is of Stephanie performing a perfect push-up on the ground, something she couldn't do six weeks ago.

Ranking Scale: Level
1. 2-hand, 30" elevated
2. " , 24" "
3. " , 18" "
4. " , 12" "
5. " , 6" "
6. " , on floor
7. 1-hand, 30" elevated
8. " , 24" "
9. " , 18" "
10. " , 12" "
11. " , 6" "
12. " , on floor

Client Level:

Michele B. 5
Julie S. 4
Al L. 6
Linda G. 5
Liz H. 7
Sheri K. 3
Sharon E. 4
Clay I. 8
Lynne I. 6
Christy J. 2
Stan K. 4
Jen C. 7
Claudia S. 4
Jim B. 4
Julie M. 8
Stephanie 7
Linda S. 6
Jon H. 6
Dan H. 10



Here is a video of me performing a 9" single-arm push-up Thursday. This is my new personal record, but as you can see it is not perfect. My hips are too high when I am at the bottom of the push-up. I have more work to do.


1 comment:

Liz said...

Okay this is definately on the hard side:) Dan good to see you struggling, I don't feel so bad about sticking my rear-end up in the air:)Good luck everyone with the new challenge...Liz